Do you suffer from embarrassing dark or discolored private areas? We all want to look our best. Especially in the most intimate areas of our bodies, and now you can with our exclusive "bleaching" procedure for sensitive areas.
Our anal or vaginal "bleaching" service lightens the pigment around the anal opening to provide a smooth and sexy appearance. Many individuals have a natural discoloration surrounding the exterior of the anus, and just as many people find it less than desirable.. Our anal "bleaching" procedure provides a safe and easy way to lighten your skin and make you feel sexy all over.
Our advanced bleaching formula is all-natural and does NOT contain harsh chemicals such as Hydroquinone or Kojic Acid found in other lighteners! Instead, we feature gentle lightening agents that won't irritate or have dangerous side effects.
Our accelerated skin brightening system for Sensitive Areas is designed for use in the anal, vaginal, underarm, face, knees/elbows, scars, burn marks and other intimate areas. Great for ALL skin types! typical results after the first visit are 2-3 shades lighter and will continue to lighten with repeat visits or kit purchase.
Our estheticians make you feel comfortable and confident with our "bleaching" services. As professional waxing and skin bleaching go hand in hand, our staff takes the time to plan out a waxing and/or sugaring and bleaching regime that is personally suited to your needs. After we apply the product you can expect to see the area 2-3 shades lighter immediately. Keep in mind 2-3 shades lighter is not a significant difference. It's like getting a skin brightening facial for your face. One facial will brighten up your skin but any dark areas of pigmentation will not be completely gone. For best results you will have to continue to use all products as directed.
The speed of the visual result is contingent on your melanin depth which you've inherited. Everyone lightens up at different speeds.
Ass you like it Anal Bleaching (first time) $180 comes with take home kit
Ass you like it Anal Bleaching (returning client) $80 per session or Buy 5 get 1 free for $400
DIY home kit $100
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Q. WHAT CAUSES DISCOLORATION OF THE SENSITIVE AREAS? AM I WEIRD OR ABNORMAL?
A. Of course the answer is NO! You're not weird or abnormal. Discoloration of the anal area is quite common. There are many reasons why this occurs. However, dark discoloration of the anus tends to be a result of hormonal changes that may arise after pregnancy or simply with aging. Removing the hair in these areas makes it more noticeable. The treatment is popular with both men and women.
2. Q. HOW DOES IT WORK?
A. To achieve lasting lightening, you cannot just whiten or "bleach" the top layer of skin as it will eventually slough off and expose the layers of darker skin below. To solve this problem, the formula uses a combination of methods to produce the most effective long-term results. Here is how....
1. First we gently exfoliate the skin to prepare it.
2. We then deliver a blend of natural skin depigmentation and whitening agents deep into the layers of the skin. These gently lighten the skin on top and reduce the activity of Tyrosinase (the enzyme responsible for skin darkening) in the lower layers of the skin. Our products does not contain any harsh chemicals that can cause irritation or harmful side effects unlike Kojic Acid or Hydroquinone found in other skin lighteners.
3. Lastly, soothing agents provide a gentle moisturizing treatment to protect. As newer skin comes to the surface, you will see a lighter skin tone that will blend with your natural skin tone. Continued use maintains the desired look. By working in combination with gentle exfoliating, pigment inhibiting and skin whitening, our formula produces excellent results in most users of all skin types.
3. Q. HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR BEST RESULTS?
A. With proper use, most people will see results in 3-5 treatments. However, each individual is different and the length of time for results will vary.
4. Q. IS IT SAFE TO WAX BEFORE OR AFTER SKIN LIGHTENING SERVICES?
A. Our products are safe to use before or after waxing. However, many other commercially available sin lightening products are not suitable for use in sensitive areas, especially after hair removal. Most skin lightening products contain harsh chemicals such as hydroquinone or kojic acid and only bleach the top layer of skin.
CAUTION: For external use only! Not intended for pregnant or breast feeding women. People with extremely sensitive skin should patch test before using. Keep out of reach of children.
CANCELLATION POLICY: 24 hour cancellation notice required.
Appointments cancelled with less notice-or missed appointments will be charged 50% of the scheduled service fee.
**Late arrivals of 15 minutes or more of scheduled appointment time will be considered a missed appointment and will be rescheduled**